viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2007

Forever...

Así lo canta Ben Harper



Not talking about a year , no not three of four
I don't want that kind of forever in my life any more
forever allways seem to be around when things begin
but , forever never seems to be around when things end
(ch)
So give me your forever
please your forever
not another day less will do
from you

People spend so much of there time every single day
running 'round all over town giving there forever away
but no ,not me i won't let my for ever roam
and now i hope that i can find my forever a home
(ch)
like a handless clockwith numbers on an infinte of time
no not the forever found only in the mind
forever allways seems to be around when things begin
but forever never seems to be around when things end

No hay comentarios:

Se de todo y de lo que no, me lo invento.